Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ec2japan/ec2japan.com/phpBB2/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ec2japan/ec2japan.com/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ec2japan/ec2japan.com/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ec2japan/ec2japan.com/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
日本自遊易討論區 • 檢視主題 - BEWARE!! Never met such unprofessional agency

BEWARE!! Never met such unprofessional agency

會員親身經歷對各旅行社/酒店等之投訴或表揚個案分享

版主: pace, L

BEWARE!! Never met such unprofessional agency

文章lin_ta 發表於 週二 8月 08, 2006 5:35 pm

I am trying to book 溫泉hotel and happen to find http://www.cjtours.com.hk, I planned to book 2 rooms with them...

I started to ask them questions because this is my first time going...however, everything i ask the girl said she does not know!!..Then, she said, why dont you book the hotel first ..then I told her, how can i book the hotel if I ask her how long is the walk from the train station to the hotel...(she is the agent and she said she doesnt know!!), then, she just said..oh then , 15 min, in very rude tone. Then, i ask her if I need to book the spring pool, then she said she doesnt know...

I begin to get mad and then ask her how come she doesnt know anything? Then, she told me to book a hotel first and then she will discuss with me? I have never meet agency like this..then I ask her how can I book the hotel if you dont tell me anything, before i finish, she hang up on me!
I was really mad and then call back and trying to tell their manager what their staff are doing...then the man said, well, go ahead a complain on us and then hang up!

I have never meet such unprofessional agency!!!So responsibile!! How can you rely on them to book your vacation with them!!
lin_ta
新會員
新會員

文章: 2
註冊時間: 週二 8月 08, 2006 4:29 pm

google adsense
Google

文章yung 發表於 週日 8月 13, 2006 4:41 pm

Which hotel you want to reserve?
2009年春 靜岡伊豆溫泉自駕遊
2008年夏 日本中部行山遠足秘湯の旅
07聖誕.東北.溫泉.樹冰